The Duppy Share is hosting a series of pop-up bar events as part of The Spirit Social Winter Series, inviting Londoners to discover the best new spirits on the scene. Launching this October, the events will be held at the Maxilla Social Club in Notting Hill.
At the socials, pioneering Londoners of the drinks world have been invited by The Duppy Share to tell their spirited stories through a mischievous mix of cocktails, food and music with a generous dose of Duppy fun.
Here are this winter’s themes and brilliant brands:
November – Thursday 12th – Westside Stories
- Sipsmith – Independent, truly artisanal, handcrafted gin inspired by two hundred years of London distilling history
- Pedrino – Sam & Joe have created an alcoholic tonic – a mix of cask-aged sherry, citrus botanicals and quinine
- The Bloody Oyster – On a mission to serve up oysters to the masses alongside the classic Bloody Mary, with cocktail guru Iain McPherson working his magic into the menu
- Seedlip – The world’s first non-alcoholic spirit made with distilled botanicals. So new it hasn’t even launched yet
December – Thursday 17th – Legendary Christmas Cocktails
- BELSAZAR – A fine wine aperitif, made by experts, that has taken the bar scene by storm since its launch in 2014
- Black Cow – A vodka made entirely from the milk from a 250-strong dairy herd in Dorset, Black Cow has a uniquely smooth, creamy texture
- Ban Poitin – Emerging from the underground after a ban of over 300 years, Poitín is reclaiming its place as Ireland’s most notorious spirit
The food will be provided by Fundi Pizza, who will deliver their delicious wood fired pizza fresh from hand built ovens to the cracking tunes of Sombrero Sound System, long-standing resident DJs for Sunday Best and Bestival.
Tickets £10, available from: www.designmynight.com