When? 19th Feb, running every Friday and Saturday until 2nd April
What is it? Wild West pop-up ‘Django Bango’ is coming to Whitechapel. Made entirely of wood, Django Bango is a bona fide buckaroo town with sprawling multi-storey buildings and dusty streets; complete with a Saloon Bar, creaky church confessional and the risk of jail time for any outlaws.
Who’s behind it? Three old friends Vivienne Errington-Barnes, Wenny Armstrong, and Sorcha Harriman-Smith
What’s on the Menu? Old West style offering including:
- Nachos, guac, salsa, Django Bango cheese sauce, fresh jalapeños
- 10 hour roasted hog carved in the square, brioche bap, slaw, Django Bango sauces
- Cowboy con carne, warm cornbread, slaw
- Veggie gumbo, warm cornbread, slaw
- Oreo Crodough Wagon Wheel
- PBJ Crodough Wagon Wheel
Bookings? Yes – Here.