Who’s behind Fair Spirits?
Fair Spirits is a French spirits brand, dedicated to high quality products that are sourced ethically and sustainably. They believe in treating all people fairly – hence their name. Their vision has taken them all over the world to source the best ingredients for their high quality spirits. They stand by their belief that all the people involved, in every stage of the process, should be treated equally.
Where did it all start?
What sets Fair Spirits apart?
- First and only fair trade and organic spirits line in the world.
- First spirits made from Quinoa (Award winning vodka)
- Vodka is distilled and filtered once (less is more). Extremely smooth and more flavourfull (sweet, vanilla notes and buttery).
- First spirits made from Goji Liqueur
- Only rum from Belize in Europe (No sugar or caramel added after ageing)
- Both liqueurs are made naturally without using any additive, colouring or flavouring and really really low amount of sugar for products full of original flavours.
What’s in the future for Fair Spirits?
Expect to see FAIR. Belize Rum 8yo 62% early next year.
The Espresso Martini is a very barman specific cocktail. Every man and his dog makes a different type. My classic recipe is:
30ml FAIR. Vodka
30ml FAIR. Cafe Liqueur
1 Shot Espresso
a dash of sugar syrup (to taste)